Not only does age play a role in your current physic, but you must also look at genetics. Stubborn body fat can be a something that your entire family has delt with for years. Fat in your mid-section and chest area grows resistant to diet and exercise. Fortunately, we have the solution for your problem! Liposuction for men is a great way to get rid of fat in those stubborn areas and get you the confidence you may have been missing all these years.
Now offering FREE consultations for Liposuction, call 915-201-4087 for any questions. $1,500 off all Liposuction procedures for LIMITED TIME. Plus get six FREE treatments of body contouring ($2,000) value!
HOW IT WORKS
BeautiFill is a simple, in-office procedure that uses effective laser energy to gently
remove fat from places you dont want it!
Get rid of fat in stubborn areas!
Get your body on the right track!
Uses safe and effective laser energy!
BEFORE & AFTER
(ACTUAL CLIENT PHOTOS)
DR. LEO ALTENBURG ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS:
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- BeautiFill is a simple, in-office liposuction and/ or fat transfer procedure. Common treaments include, Liposuction and body contouring - sub mental, back, flanks, abdomen, thighs, breasts, and buttox.
AM I A GOOD CANDIDATE?
- BeautiFill can be performed on anyone who is looking to debulk or get rid of that stubborn tummy fat that just won’t go away.
HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED THE TREATMENT?
- The transfer of fat cells can be performed in one treatment, and you can expect to see an immediate difference right away.
HOW LONG DOES EACH TREATMENT TAKE?
- For a full 360 body contouring this could take up to 4 hours or as little as an hour for a small fat liposuction procedure.
DOES IT HURT?
- No. BeautiFill is an outpatient procedure performed completely awake and under local aesthetics which avoids risks traditionally associated with general anesthesia. In addition, BeautiFill's laser energy provides the added benefit of less bruising and swelling often seen with other fat harvesting methods.
WHAT’S THE RECOVERY TIME?
- This depends on the amount of volume you seek to remove and restore. For smaller cases, such as full-face volumization, patients may experience a mild degree of swelling, bruising and soreness for 24-48 hours, none of which should prevent you from resuming daily activities the next day if desired.
Leo Altenberg, MD, is a board-certified family practitioner and men's health expert, and the owner of El Paso Men's Clinic in El Paso, Texas.
Dr. Altenberg graduated from Texas Tech Health Sciences Center School of Medicine in Lubbock, Texas, and has been dedicated to helping men and women of all ages live happier, healthier lives for over 30 years.
Prior to starting El Paso Men's Clinic, Dr. Altenberg worked as a family practitioner at UMC - El Paso. He noticed that most men did not feel comfortable going to the doctor, especially for sensitive medical issues. So, he decided to create a medical clinic solely focused on men's health. His goal is to create individual health plans to optimize the overall wellness of every man.
At El Paso Men's Clinic, Dr. Altenberg provides an array of men's health services. He routinely provides individualized care for men wrestling with erectile dysfunction and Peyronie's disease, offering treatments such as the P-shot, penile shockwave therapy, and hormone replacement therapy. Dr. Altenberg also offers state-of-the-art cosmetic services, like liposuction/fat transfer, body contouring, laser hair removal, PNOĒ metabolic analysis, vampire facials, and hair restoration using platelet-rich plasma (PRP).
El Paso Men’s Clinic has expanded its services to women offering homologous treatment for women like hormone replacement therapy, O-shot, and cosmetic services listed above.
We offer a safe, relax, and comfortable alternative to traditional medical clinics, Dr. Altenberg and the El Paso Men's Clinic team provide personalized care in a discrete environment. They are committed to helping you reinvigorate your relationship and rediscover the fun, excitement, and intimacy of sex through their unique programs.
Feel free to email us regarding any scheduling or general questions!