The Vampire Facial is a non-invasive, natural treatment to rejuvenate the skin and stimulate new cell growth. The procedure is great for anyone with significant sun damage, wrinkles, loose skin, or simply want a stunning look.
The process involves taking a sample of your blood and extracting platelet-rich plasma (PRP). Once the healing PRP has been extracted, we use microneedling to open up the pores before applying the PRP to the skin.
The entire procedure is relatively quick and painless, treating your skin from the source instead of treating the surface. El Paso Men’s Clinic offers the best in vampire facials and can help you heal your skin and find your best look!
Signs Of Aging
- Skin color grayer because of less blood flow.
- Fine vertical lines around the mouth
- Skin texture becomes less smooth. As a result, the person looks "worn", or "tired" or "droopy." The lively, rosy hue (seen plainly in playing children of every skin color and in young adults) fades to a dull gray.
- Scars from trauma, acne, or chickenpox?
With many ways to rejuvenate the face, why not look for a better way? You may have tried some of the following strategies:
- Skin creams and facial peels by a skilled aesthetician can be very helpful but sometimes are just not strong enough to rejuvenate the tissue adequately.
- Retin A and other prescription medications (like hydroquinone) also improve texture and should be carefully prescribed in a way that gives benefits without adverse effects. But, still, the results can be slow and less than what's needed.
- Cosmetic surgery can remove excess skin and make the person appear younger. But, a surgical facelift can be more than what's needed for some people (especially when lots of extra skin is not the main problem).
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers (like Juvederm and Restylane) lift the skin away from the bone to restore youthful volume and shape. But HA fillers can cause problems near the eye. Also, the injector of HA fillers can chase a wrinkle and create a shape that looks foreign to the person's face or even foreign to this planet. The HA fillers do little to improve skin tone and texture.
The Vampire Facial™ can reduce the signs of aging by saturating the patient’s face with regeneration cells that immediately begin to revitalize tissues.
The Vampire Facial™ procedure involves using Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), a serum containing the patient’s own blood platelets, to stimulate new cell growth. The procedure improves skin complexion and texture.
The treatment is non-invasive, with no side effects or risk of allergic reaction*.
THE POWER OF PRP
Important After-Treatment Info
Vampire treatments are an incredibly safe procedure, but there are some tips to maximize the effects of the procedure.
- Refrain from using makeup for at least two days following the procedure.
- If you plan on being outside, use sunscreen. It can protect your face while it heals.
- For the best results, multiple treatments may be needed. Our staff can help you determine the best skin care plan for you.
Vampire Buddy Facials
Vampire Facials are always better with a friend! Have your vampire facial done with your best buddy. Bring in your friend and save $200 on each procedure.
Vampire Facial Parties
Schedule your very own Vampire Facial Party today! How it works:
- Give us the number of people attending your vampire facial party
- We take our materials to the place of your choice and perform vampire facials on party guests in the comfort of your home.
It's that simple. Call and ask us how you can throw your own vampire facial party.
Contact Us Today!
Whether you’re planning a vampire facial party or simply want more info, El Paso Men’s Clinic can help. Give us a call or stop by our clinic to get started!